The Asia Pacific College Rams Alumni Association (APCRAA) Board of Trustees held its election of officers during their regular monthly board meeting on Saturday, May 25, 2019 at Asia Pacific College.
Incumbent president Dann Wenzley Garcia was re-elected to his post. Meanwhile, the following board members were elected:
- Vice President for Corporate Communications – Donna Mae Formalejo
- Vice President for Alumni Development – Chrisia Mae Rosco
- Vice President for Membership – Normalyn Bachar
- Vice President for Ways and Means – Miguel Roberto Montalban
- Corporate Secretary – Michael Joseph Bueza
- Treasurer – Joyce Ann Jean Adriano
The newly elected officers will have their inauguration during the APCRAA annual general assembly to be held at the APC Multipurpose Hall on June 29, 2019. Their term of office will be until 2022.